Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 5, 2015

419 scam email with fake deposit certificate from the dying widow Mrs. Paula Olson paulamandelblaumolson@gmail.com

from: Paula Olson <paulamandelblaumolson@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 3:55 AM
subject: Change Of Beneficiary
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

The document is ready. I just got it thats why you are just also
getting it. The total amount in the 2 boxes is US$48.8M as I said. But
please know that the holding company does not know that we have money
inside. So please do not mention it in any of your conversations with
them. They only know we have valuable items there ok.

Now please contact Mr Bo Ragnar,  the Operations Director at Ibis.
Tell him that you are
from me,Paula Mandelblaum Olson and you need to know the status of my
deposit, that you want it shipped down to you as my Sole Beneficiary.

Here is the Contact.

Ibis Fiduciary & Safe deposits,
c/o Lunden Bo Ragnar
Director of operations
Tel :011 44203 286 8351
Fax :011 44843 524 0596
Email: intlshipdept@ipru-fsdl.com

Like I told you earlier, though I had sent an email with your contact
details to the firm and told them of my intentions to have you as my
beneficiary, i want you to also send a mail to them as a means to
establish that you are truly from me. Send them a copy of this
document and keep me updated. I will be praying for you in my heart.

I really have faith in you, and I pray for you always. From time
to time I also think of my sister Rita Mandelblaum too. I use to hope that
she too will one day think of coming here to look for me. I hope she
has forgiven me. What made us quarrel was a little thing now when I
ponder over it. Maybe I was too bossy as a big sister. I thought it
was the best for her.  She was getting old and did not want to settle
down and get married. I wanted her to settle down, but she would want
none of it. Wanting to live her life like a tom boy. Travelling with
friends always. I did not like that.  That was the main crux of our
quarrel. Maybe I should not have pressed her so hard. Who knows. But I
pray for her everyday hoping one day she will look for me. And if I am
dead by then, then it will be too late. But I will still be praying
for her.

Please contact the holding company now okay and let me know.

Bless You.

Paula

attachment; filename="DOC.jpg"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!