Search FraudFYI

Friday, May 29, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Garry Marti mrgarymarti@outlook.com mrgarrymart@yahoo.com

from: MR GARRY MARTI <mrgarymarti@outlook.com> 
reply-to: mrgarrymart@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Fri, May 29, 2015 at 2:41 AM
subject: GOOD NEWS NEXT OF KIN.......
mailed-by: outlook.com

ATTENTION: Dear,

A customer of ours who died nine years ago in Tsunami tragedy in Indonesia eaving behind an estate/capital (US$20M) in a Bank here where I work, till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

During the Bank private search for the late gentle man relatives your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceased who died intestate with no Will or next of kin. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details.

Banking regulation/legislation demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies if nobody applies to claim the funds. I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the estate/capital so that I can be gratify by you ,in this way $12,000,000.00 for you and $8,000,000.00 for me. I will do all the crucial part in the Bank to have the claim released to you promptly.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue to affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me at my private email mrgarrymart@yahoo.com with your Telephone/Fax number.

I do expect your prompt response.

Thank you,
MR GARRY MARTI
mrgarrymart@yahoo.com
GOOD NEWS NEXT OF KIN.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!