Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 31, 2015

419 scam email from Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance Nigeria Mrs. Anastasia M. Daniel- Nwaobia mrsdaniel@cableonda.net kevinkm@yandex.com

Originating IP: 62.63.175.49
Originating ISP: Telia Latvija Sia
City: Riga
Country of Origin: Latvia

from: Mrs. A. M. Daniel- Nwaobia <MRSDANIEL@cableonda.net> 
reply-to: kevinkm@yandex.com
to: 
date: Sat, May 30, 2015 at 1:17 PM
subject: Confidential Message About You Fund.

Confidential Message.


I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty  to release confidential issue like this to an outsider.There is nothing I can do to help you beside this; I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian. I am Mrs. A. M. Daniel- Nwaobia, Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance,
Nigeria.


What I want to tell you is about your fund with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Prof Charlse Soludo and the just retired CBN Governor Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi with other Top officials of all the Commercial Banks here in Nigeria, they have been frustrating people by demanding upfront payment from them constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it.

But it is reality. There is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risky but one has to  take it, I have assisted one woman from Mexico with it since i resume office as the Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance, it worked out though her fund was US$10.5m. What you have to do is to open another bank account any where, if you can open it in another place, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind is that you have to re-transfer the fund to another account
immediately you confirmed it in your account, I know why I want it this way.


If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail, if I make the transfer into your account this week, it might be next three months that they will find out and by then, you have re-transferred the fund into another account.

Get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I will be in  better position to know what to do.Get back to me on this

Sincerely,
Mrs. Anastasia M. Daniel- Nwaobia,
Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!