Search FraudFYI

Monday, May 4, 2015

419 scam email with stolen photo from Romance Scammer turned Orphaned Refugee Linda Umar aka Linda Richard lindacvricumar@hotmail.com Rev Evans +221775272697

from:    linda umar <lindacvricumar@hotmail.com>
to:   
date:    Sat, May 2, 2015 at 7:12 AM
subject:    Can I Trust You Take Me As Your Partner
mailed-by:    hotmail.com

Dearest  ,
                               Can I Trust You Take Me As Your Partner !
Compliment of the day to you.  My name is Miss Linda Richard 25 Years Old  I am from  Ivory cost but I am currently living in Dakar, Senegal. I want to first thank you for responding to my proposal and  your willingness to have sincere, honest and trust relationship with mutual benefit with me. I am very much interested in you and would like to partnership with you as my love and father. I am a lonely girl because I have lost my parents and I have no relatives alive. Because I am in search for a trust-worthy person for business partnership and intimate relationship, i decided to contact you after going through your contact information.please read carefully below as I explain my proposal, Kindly Take me as yourself and help me with trust,?? Can I Trust You, Can You Keep secret My late father ( Dr Isif Richard ) was the managing Director of Isif Richard and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal Adviser to the former head of state before the Rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood,It was only me that is alive now and I managed Through UN to make my way to a Near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee .

My Late Father Deposited In My Name The Sum of ($5.5)Five million and five hundred thousand United State dollars in a Bank in a safe deposit which is ready for claim. This deposit was made by my late father and its due to me as an inheritance. But because I am a refugee here in this country, I have No permission to claim it alone unless I appoint someone to stand as my partner and my trustee to the deposit to retrieve it from the Bank. I was made to understand that since I am an asylum seeker and a refugee here in Dakar Senegal, that the financial and business laws of Senegal forbids all refugees status individuals from engaging in any active business transaction in this country.I will like to retrieve and move this money with your help to your custody in your country and together we will invest it into a profitable Investment venture in your country. I honestly do not have any experience in business or investment before because I was still a student when the crisis in my country force me to abandon school and fled for safety. But I will like you to advise me base on your experience. So, like I said above, I will like to appoint you as my trustee and my partner to the deposit so that the deposit can be re-located to your custody.

The deposit is presently in care and custody of a Bank and I have already commenced discussion with them towards the release and relocation of the deposit through a trustee hence, I decided that I should first contact you believing that you are a trustworthy person with whom I can rely on to help retrieve/receive and invest this money very well for our future life together since I cannot handle it alone.It is my desired interest to establish a long lasting relationship with you which I hope you will assist me in integrating in your society when I will arrive for final settlement and investment of the money after the realization of this transaction.Please reply with details about you with your photos and indication that you are ready to help me retrieve and receive this fund into your custody for investment partnership. I will let you know how we can proceed in my next letter after I read a positive response from you.I have have decided to give you %25 of the total money for helping me? Kindly Call Me In Rev Evans Phone Number He Is The Rev Pastor In_charge of our Refugee Camp Mission +221775272697 if you call tell him you want to speak with me Linda Richard he will send for me from the Female Hostel to answer your call. Tell me more about yourself in your next email , I Await Your Reply.Yours In Trust Linda.

attachment; filename="Ani 1.JPG"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!