Search FraudFYI

Friday, May 1, 2015

Loan scam email sent through the FraudFYI blog contact form from ALVARO PROPERTY LIMITED Mrs.Ellen Alemany Alvaropropertylimited@hotmail.com

from:    Blogger Contact Form <no-reply@blogger.com>
reply-to:    mrs Ellen Alemany <Alvaropropertylimited@hotmail.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:17 AM
subject:    [FRAUD FYI] New message received.
mailed-by:    blogger.bounces.google.com
signed-by:    blogger.com

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN LENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!

My name is MRS ELLEN ALEMANY A CITIZEN of USA. i have been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 10,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called ALVAROLOANCOMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different loan company, l made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded, I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also made that which was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $85,000 Dollars by this great Company ( ALVAROPROPERTYLIMITED} managed by Mr.ALVARO AMARANTO and here i am today happy because ALVAROPROPERTYLIMITED has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently kindly and quickly contact ALVAROPROPERTYLIMITED now for your loan via email:Alvaropropertylimited@hotmail.com
Thank You All For Your Understanding.

Mrs.Ellen Alemany

Regards,
mrs Ellen Alemany | Alvaropropertylimited@hotmail.com

Note: This email was sent via the Contact Form gadget on http://fraudfyi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!