Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

419 scam email from Barrister Edward Akwa akwaedwardlaw@outlook.com edwardakwa.barrister.solicitor@lawyer.com

from: Barrister Edward Akwa <akwaedwardlaw@outlook.com> 
to: 
date: Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 6:22 AM
subject: Be My Late Client's Next Of Kin.
mailed-by: outlook.com

Dear  Sir,

I seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and the sole beneficiary to my late client's fund, he died years back without a will. Every effort made by me and also the bank where he deposited his money to locate any member of his family or next of kin  were futile hence fort, I decided to contact you in confidence. All legal documents to back up your inheritance claim as my clients next-of-kin will be provided to enable the bank release the funds to you as the sole beneficiary. Then, we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage. It might interest you to know that the fund in question is Thirty One Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars only. ($31.7m).

For more information / confidentiality purposes, kindly send your response to this proposal through this email address (edwardakwa.barrister.solicitor@lawyer.com) and also send your private telephone number in your reply so as to enable me call you for more discussion. I will as quick as possible send my private telephone number where you can also reach me any day any time on the receipt of your reply to this message.

I am at your service.

Regards,

Barr. Edward Akwa Esq.
Barrister & Solicitor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!