Search FraudFYI

Saturday, July 18, 2015

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Aminata anongloria@yahoo.com aminatabara10@yahoo.com

IP Address     41.189.50.93
Location     Cote D'ivoire, Lagunes, Abidjan
Connection through     ISP Cote d'Ivoire
Usage Type     (COM) Commercial

from: Aminata <anongloria@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: aminatabara10@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 7:29 AM
subject: From Mrs.Aminata
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

From Mrs.Aminata

I am Mrs Aminata  a born again Christian and a widow and I want to make a donation of $1.5m to help Orphans and Widows and Charitable home in your Country,

and I assumed that you will be able to receive this Fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country and i am seriously illed please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know where it will end with me.

Reply back to me immediately for more details about this fund.

Thanks,
Mrs Aminata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!