Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 16, 2015

419 scam email from Hang Seng Bank Wealth Management Director Mao Chen infomaachenprivate@pochta.com

Originating IP: 185.79.118.236
Originating ISP: Telecom-birzha, Llc
City: Birzha
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

from:    Mao Chen <infomaachenprivate@pochta.com>
to:   
date:    Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 12:29 AM
subject:    IMPORTANT INFORMATION
mailed-by:    pochta.com
signed-by:    qip.ru

I AM Mao Chen, A Wealth Management Director with Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong. My apologies if you do Find My contact with you obtrusive. I AM contacting you with regards to A Discreet and sensitive Somewhat Business Asset available to My Knowledge by virtue of my position .I will furnish you with further exclusive and of course, confidential details once I receive your affirmatory response.

Faithfully,
Mao Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!