Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 17, 2015

419 scam email from James Dabeni Chairman Auditing and Accounts Department of Standard Chartered Bank jamesdabeni777@gmail.com jamesdabeni@yahoo.com

from: James Dabeni <jamesdabeni777@gmail.com> 
reply-to: jamesdabeni@yahoo.com
to: James Dabeni <jamesdabeni777@gmail.com>
bcc: 
date: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 9:12 AM
subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hello Dear,

My name is James Dabeni,I am Chairman of the Auditing and Accounts Department of  STANDARD CHARTERED BANK in Accra, Ghana.I am writing to you in regards to one of our client with a dormant account .His name is Konstantine Bauer an engineer from the Russia.He died in a car accident along with his wife and members of his family here in my country Four years ago.

After the Death of the,Engineer Konstantine Bauer,an Oil contractor,I kept a close watch at the Deposit Accounts and Records and since then no one has come to claim the Fund in his Account as the next of
Kin.The money in his Account is $8.5mllion.(Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). If left unclaimed,the fund will be transferred to the state treasury.

As it stands now, there is one in position to obtain the necessary information to claim this Fund other than my very self, given my position in the Bank. Based on the fact that no one came forward to claim the Fund as the next of kin,I hereby ask you to cooperate with me in using you to transfer this Fund to a foreign Account for mutual sharing between you and me.So far I'm the only one with the information and details of the deceased account because I deleted all the information about his account from our database.

Thus,what is required is for you to provide a foreign account where the fund can be transferred into.You have to send your full: Name and Address,Telephone / Fax Number,Bank Name and Account where the money
will be transferred to.

I will like you to know that you shall have 40% (percent) of the total fund as your share after the completion of the transfer.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

JAMES DABENI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!