Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 17, 2015

419 scam email from Lulo Vullnet rose@oticasdinizce.com.br customercare-telex@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 41.138.188.222
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Lulo Vullnet <rose@oticasdinizce.com.br> 
reply-to: "customercare-telex@hotmail.com" <customercare-telex@hotmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:43 PM
subject: REQUEST FOR URGENT TRANSFER
mailed-by: oticasdinizce.com.br

I am Mr. Lulo Vullnet the Manager of Auditing and Accounting department of a Bankia in Spain. In my department, I discovered an

abandoned sum of 15 Million (Fifteen Million Euro) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died in an accident.

I need someone with a foreign account to be able to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to claim this money. Should

you be willing to complete this transaction, send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and

location on my private email: customercare-telex@hotmail.com

As soon as the transfer is concluded you are entitled to 30% of the total fund.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you more details on this transaction trusting to hear from you.

I await your response.

Best regards




Lulo Vullnet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!