Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 17, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Eric Konga's Dying Widow Mrs. Gladys Konga gladyskonga1@gmail.com

from: gladys konga <gladyskonga1@gmail.com> 
to:
date: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 6:18 AM
subject: Dearest In the Lord Jesus Christ
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

My Dear.

My name is Mrs Mrs Gladys Konga from Ivory coast I am married to late
Mr.Eric Konga, a business man, before he died in October 2013. We were
blessed with a son. Before his death we were both born again
Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of
(7.500, 000.00 U.S.Dollars) with one of good banks here in Cote
d'Ivoire .

Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told
me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer
problem. Having known my fate I decided to donate this fund to church
or  a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct him. I want a person or church that will use this
fund to churches or orphanages.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I
took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money
but my son can not carry out this work only himself because of his
age.

I and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God
and live some for our son to have a better live. I don't want my
family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence
the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the
bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord wil l fight my
case and I shall hold my peace.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform you all the necessary
requirement you have to send to me so that I can go to the bank to
officially present you as the actual person that I have directed to
handle and manage this money on behalf of my family. Any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian
individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated here.

Expecting to hearing from you, Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
I am waiting for your response.

Remain Blessed

Mrs. Gladys Konga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!