Search FraudFYI

Saturday, July 18, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. John Cooper aka The Dying Widow Mrs. Victoria Gallagher tsudoi@juno.ocn.ne.jp attorney5559959995@outlook.com mrsvictoria.gallagher@yandex.com

IP Address     41.138.89.38
Location     Benin, Littoral, Cotonou
Connection through     Etisalat Benin SA
Usage Type     (MOB) Mobile ISP

from: Mr John Cooper <tsudoi@juno.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: attorney5559959995@outlook.com
to: 
date: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:40 AM
subject: Greetings my dear,
mailed-by: juno.ocn.ne.jp

Greetings my dear, I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual to help use my money for charity and also assist the poor with less privileged in the society. I am a widow from United States fighting cancer and will want you to use $8.5 million dollars for this charity purpose because my doctors assume I have only a few weeks to live. Give me your word that the money will be used to help the less privileged so that i give you more details. Its urgent, please send reply to my secured mail ( mrsvictoria.gallagher@yandex.com )

Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!