Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 31, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Micheal Paul micpaul@admin.com Mr. Tom Morris tomorris201@gmail.com +234-8132111544

Originating IP: 173.163.83.250
Originating ISP: Comcast Business Communications
City: York Haven
Country of Origin: United States

from: Mr. Micheal Paul <micpaul@admin.com> 
reply-to: tomorris201@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 5:48 PM
subject: GOOD NEWS...

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Mongolia.

Presently I'm in Mongolia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I have raised a certified bank ATM MASTER CARD in your name to the tune of USD$950,000.00 (Nine Hundred and fifty Thousand United States Dollars) for you. Now contact my Personal Assistant in Nigeria his name is Mr. Tom Morris. Get in touched with him and instruct him on where to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you. Below is his contact information.

Name: Mr. Tom Morris
Email: tomorris201@gmail.com
phone +2348132111544.

Contact him now for immediate delivery of your CARD. Even my current partner is not happy that I have to allocate such amount to you bearing in mind your nonchalant attitude towards the transaction at its crucial stage. I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new  partner are handling, So feel free to get in touch with Mr. Tom Morris. Ensure you send your information's to him to avoid giving the ATM MASTER CARD to wrong person, send him your FULL NAME, COUNTRY, ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, AGE AND DIRECT PHONE

Best Regards,
Mr. Micheal Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!