Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 17, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Maria Sara Akin han@stardexgroup.com mrsmariaakin3535@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.218.222.38
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

from: Mrs.Maria Akin <han@stardexgroup.com> 
reply-to: mrsmariaakin3535@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:54 PM
subject: Attn:Dear Beneficiary Reply
mailed-by: stardexgroup.com

Dear Friend,

I apologies if this mail message does not suit your personal or business ethics.I write with sincerity to seek your cooperation and assistance.I am writing from the hospital with my laptop and would need no telephone conversation to this effect because of my health problem.As soon as I receive your reply I shall let you know the way forward in this transaction.All the document to the deposit is right with me.I wish to receive your response immediately. And please pray for me.
Sincerely.
Mrs Maria Sara Akin
Direct E-mail: mrsmariaakin3535@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!