Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

419 scam email from Rasheed M. Omene lx.rasheedomene@yahoo.com

from: Rasheed M Omene <lx.rasheedomene@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Rasheed M Omene <lx.rasheedomene@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 10:13 PM
subject: Re: INVESTING IN YOUR COUNTRY.... Ackn...
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Thank you so much for your reply.   In a formal introduction, I was the chairman of contract review panel before the problem of the land reform program in my country Zimbabwe.  I was a member of the opposition party the MDC (Movement for Democratic Change),and the ruling Party, (ZANU PF) has been against us. So I had to flee the country for (Malaysia) where I am currently seeking political asylum.

The fund in question is US$20M and it is with a Finance Firm in Europe and all investment agreement and arrangement will be handled by my consultant here in Malaysia as I cannot travel out from here in the next two years due to the restriction imposed by United Nation on people that seek Asylum through United Nation.

I suggest you send me your intending investment blue print to ascertain your willingness and readiness  and for me and my lawyer to study and if found Okay then I shall introduce you to my consultant who will perfect the arrangement. Though this might require you to come here  for round table talk but if you cannot come, then we shall deal on email,phone and fax and the fund transferred to you .Before the intending project commences, we shall send a representative over to be with you throughout the duration of the project until I am free to come over.

Please do not hesitate to ask question for more clarifications.

Please treat this as confidential.

Best Regards,
Rasheed M. Omene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!