Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 16, 2015

419 scam email from Rasheed M. Omene lx.rasheedomene@yahoo.com +60-163794321

from: Rasheed M Omene <lx.rasheedomene@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Rasheed M Omene <lx.rasheedomene@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 5:59 PM
subject: Re: INVESTING IN YOUR COUNTRY.... Ackn.../reply
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Thanks once again for your reply. I am proposing a cousin of mine to be my representative when the time comes. He will be coming over after we must have reached an agreement and the fund for the investment placed in your safe haven account in your country. You will stand to receive him and provide accommodation for him. All the expenses to facilitate his coming will be handled by you from a substantial amount that we shall map out from the total fund as I am not working here and do not have means to raise money. This fund in question is my only hope to survive and get back on my feet again. 

However, I suggest we concentrate on the task of moving the fund to you after we must have studied your investment intent. So I advise you send to me a blue print of what you are intending to venture into with the fund and what I stand to get annually or quarter annually as dividends from the investment. With the blue print, my lawyer will be able to draw a JVA Agreement for us to sign and thereafter we proceed to the process of fund transfer.

Let us first get the through position in which this fund will be investment. More so, this investment should not be a public investment rather private investment in between you and I. I don't want too many parties to get involve to avoid any complication and eyebrow of the government agencies.

If you are willing with these directives then let me have all your full information and also areas in which you think this investment will be fix for high yield interest to the both parties. I wait for your decision and co-operation to this effect.

I need you to be of a solicitor to work with me and secure this fund, although I know the situation in your country is good but we still have to protect all interested parties to achieve this goal in good faith.

I bestowed my confidence on you at this moment based on your environmental acquaintance.

I hope this message reaches you in good condition.

Yours sincerely,
Rasheed M. Omene
Mobile Phone: +60163794321

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!