Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

419 scam email with Fake Form from Barrister Marcus Greenwood Greenwood_firm@legislator.com

Originating IP: 94.78.69.225
Originating ISP: Nethouse Bilgi Islem Merkezi Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Turkey

from:    Marcus Greenwood <Greenwood_firm@legislator.com>
to:   
date:    Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 10:10 AM
subject:    Re: Letter from Barrister Greenwood Regarding Mr Richards Funds
mailed-by:    legislator.com

Attach is the form for the change of ownership certificate we need please do fill the form and send back to me then I can apply for the change of ownership certificate then we can move to the next step in order to get the fund release and transferred to you.

I will wait for your email and if there is any question please do email me or give me a phone call.

Barrister Greenwood.

attachment; filename=FORM-2.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!