Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

419 scam email with Fake Passport from Charles Weller info11officea@gmail.com +234-8130418934

from:    Charles Weller <info11officea@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 5:05 AM
subject:    Re: THANK YOU
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

I am going to present you to the bank as the next of kin to the depositor who is now dead,but before then i have to forward your information to a professional attorney who is going to handle all the legal documents in your name and favor, but bear in mind that those documents  will cost us some money, and i will need your assistance, so if you are in agreement  with me, let me know so that i will get in touch with the attorney immediately for the processing of those documents.

You can reach me on my telephone number +234 8130418934 for further clarification,attached here is my international passport for you to know whom you are dealing with and i demand to have yours as well.

I await to hear from you

Dr. Charles Weller.

attachment; filename="MY PASSPORT.jpg"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!