Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 31, 2015

Charity scam email from Jon Huntsman Sr Publicity Secretary Moore Joseph Ceylan jmarcano.intu@minvih.gob.ve onlineoficeunit@l2express.net

Originating IP: 24.94.44.43
Originating ISP: Time Warner Cable
City: Owego
Country of Origin: United States

from: Jon Huntsman, Sr <jmarcano.intu@minvih.gob.ve> 
reply-to: "Jon Huntsman, Sr" <onlineoficeunit@l2express.net>
to: 
date: Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 9:18 PM
subject: RE: A letter of Donation to you.

I am Jon Huntsman, Sr. the founder and chairman of Huntsman Corporation, father of 2012 presidential candidate, Jon Huntsman Jr. I am 77 years of age. I am giving away majority of my wealth to fight against cancer, as I suffered from cancer four times, and my lovely mother in blessed memory who passed away early from these same cancer disease, and according to the estimate 550,000 Americans die of cancer each year which I am not pleased with, so I decided to fight this cancer deceases, funding both private and public medical research, even if it will cost me all I have ever worked for.

I have decide to donate the sum of $2,300,000.00 USD to you as part of my on-going Charity Donation Project, tagged "I WANT TO BE BROKE BY THE TIME I DIE" please read more information about me via the website link below:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire--i-want-to-be-broke-by-the-time-i-die-211959845.html

To families and individuals around the world, I know probably you would be wondering how I got your email address from, well I got your email address on YAHOO AND GOOGLE-MAIL published email owners list and picked you among others for this donation. I am donating the above mentioned sum to you as part of my charity project to improve the lives of families and individuals all over the world.

God Bless You And Your Family

Moore Joseph Ceylan
Publicity Secretary
Email: onlineoficeunit@l2express.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!