Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Romance scam email from Sarafina Williams mincom@telecom.tm sarafinawilliams111@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.83.29.11
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

from: sarafina williams <mincom@telecom.tm> 
reply-to: sarafina williams <sarafinawilliams111@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:12 AM
subject: from sarafina williams
mailed-by: telecom.tm

Hello Friend,
Good day,My name is Sarafina Williams and i want to be your friend. I will also like to
visit your country if we become best of friends. I will tell you more about myself when
i get a reply from you also i will send you more of my pictures. Please reply through my
(sarafinawilliams111@gmail.com) Please reply me so that we can share more.
From Sarafina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!