Search FraudFYI

Thursday, August 13, 2015

419 scam email from Alex aka George David gmark3822@gmail.com woodaddo@hotmail.com

from: george david <gmark3822@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 9:26 AM
subject: VERY URGENT
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

I am very pleased to let you know of my intention to establish into Real Estate (Commercial Properties) in your country. I am not knowledgeable in Real estate business, that is why I am contacting you for guide lines and advise.

My plight is to invest in Real Estate (Commercial Properties) or any other lucrative investment that might be of interest but i would like to collaborate with you as my Representative to help me in the purchase and securing of investment. I will welcome a partnership or some kind of joint venture investments in economically and financially secure state.

I also intend to acquire good space of land in choice area for RESORT, land about (120,000 sqm plus+) well situated and ideal for investment in tourism.

I will like you to assist in the following:

(1) Assist me in carrying a feasibility study before actual investment.
(2) Assist me in the receiving of the investment fund in your country as my partner.

I hope to achieve my business obligation through direct arrangement with you, as i will be glad if my preposition is given adequate consideration. If you accept to work with me, i would like you to send me your contact information, for more details, Reply me at my personal woodaddo@hotmail.com

Thanks and God bless.

Looking forward to hearing from you favorably ASAP.

Regards,

Alex,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!