Search FraudFYI

Friday, August 28, 2015

419 scam email from Barrister Ben Cook bencook5511@hotmail.com +34-631093714 Banco Santander banco.santander1@e-mail.ua +34-631367691 +34-917903782

from: Ben Cook <bencook5511@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:10 AM
subject: RE: LICENSE APPLICATION
mailed-by: hotmail.com

From Barrister Ben Cook
Molibe :  +34 631 093 714

Thank you for your email concerning your transaction with me. I have read your mail and noted your advice as contained in your email.

Note that I am a Senior Advocate of Spain (SAN) and a member Spain Bar Association (SBA).I was called to the bar on 21 October 1992.I hereby inform you that I am an International Financial Attorney: and be informed that I shall make you to benefit very well from this transaction, and all we need is to develop the trust and be honest to each other in whatever may go on between you and the bank.

Meanwhile, you are advised to fill the below application letter below and apply to the paying bank in charge through via e-mail address as stated below,  and please call me immediately you hear from the paying bank.

Yours Faithfully
From Barrister Ben Cook

Fill the below application letter and apply to the paying bank.

LICENSE APPLICATION

======================================================================

THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
BANCO SANTANDER ,
C/MIRAFLORE 12, CITY: MADRID             
COUNTRY: SPAIN MADRID.
TEL: +34631367691
FAX: +34917903782

Dear Sir,

Application for repatriation of my late uncle's fund (Mr. Robert M.Jack) I hereby apply for the inheritance of my late uncle's deposit, with reference code BA0581380660001. Belonging to late Robert M. Jack, who died during the car accident, I am the next of kin to above aforementioned name and the beneficiary of the project fund which account number is stated.

I will in due time forward to your office on how and where I want the fund to be transferred, I will be obliged if this application is granted and I am also thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

First name..............

Last name................

Tel no.................

Fax no..................

My mailing address no..............


Yours Faithfully,
Mr / Mrs...................
Apply to the  bank via E-mail address :-( banco.santander1@e-mail.ua  )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!