Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 29, 2015

419 scam email from Dr. Raha Bamba erick_curvelo@terra.com.br dr.rahabamba111@qq.com

Originating IP: 41.85.176.94
Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: "Dr. Raha Bamba" <erick_curvelo@terra.com.br> 
reply-to: dr.rahabamba111@qq.com
to: 
date: Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 7:04 AM
subject: URGENT MESSAGE FROM DR RAHA
mailed-by: terra.com.br

Dear Friend,

My Name is Dr. Raha Bamba. I am a banker by profession.I hail from
Cotonou, Benin Republic, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is
to transfer an abandoned $10, 300, 000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred
Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to
present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon
as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

Best regards,
Dr. Raha Bamba.

This is my Email: dr.rahabamba111@qq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!