Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 31, 2015

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Teresa Collins kensamafight@yahoo.co.jp fileoffice526@gmail.com mrsteresacollins582@yahoo.fr

Originating IP: 41.138.89.38
Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

Sender: kensamafight@yahoo.co.jp
from: Mrs. Teresa Collins <fileoffice526@gmail.com> 
reply-to: "Mrs. Teresa Collins" <mrsteresacollins582@yahoo.fr>
to: 
date: Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 10:16 PM
subject: My Dearest one,

My Dearest one,

I am called Mrs.Teresa Collins I suffer from  Cancer of the Throat since 3 years and half now  unfortunately, my attending physician has just informed me that I am in full final phase and that my days are close because of my degraded enough health status. I am a widow ,My husband died in a traffic accident two years ago with our two children. My major concern is to make a success of this donation with you before my death to immortalize my heart on ground with the fact, the reason  I contact you is that I wish to donate part of my goods  which I have nobody who could inherit .

I almost sold all my business of which a company of wood export  and an Iron and steel industry in Africa and also in Benin Republic West Africa. i want a large part of  these collected funds to be donated to  various associations in human,such as orphans and the poor  i am donating the sum of Six million, five hundred thousand euros ( €6,500.000.00 euro) at present my  Own account is  in Benin Republic in correspondence bank with Bank Of Africa (BOA) , my last wish is to donate this fund to the poor through you.

I have no fear because before contacted you, i have for several nights prayed for the Lord God to give me the contact of a trusted person to whom I can entrust this matter and it is the result of why I am doing research that allowed me to contact you through this  site.

Know that you can keep 30% percent of the money for yourself and the rest will be used to create a charitable foundation in my memory and a federation in the fight against cancer and also build orphanages. I count on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of these funds have something I do not doubt because I have great confidence in you that God may guide me toward you.

Contact me for more details if you are interested to handle this donation.

Please be fast and contact me .

Your Faithfully,
Mrs.Teresa Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!