Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Charles Clinton Regional Manager Royal Trust Finance Bank Plc charlesclinton13@gmail.com charlesclinton15@yahoo.com

from: Charles Clinton <charlesclinton13@gmail.com> 
reply-to: charlesclinton15@yahoo.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:01 AM
subject: STRICTLY FOR YOU/REPLY BACK
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

--
From Mr.Charles Clinton
Regional Manager
ROYAL TRUST FINANCE BANK,
Kent,  ME8  7RS, United Kingdom,

Attn: Sir,

I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion
or willingness on this classified information that I will release to you.

Firstly, I am Mr. Charles Clinton, the regional manager of the Royal Trust
Finance Bank Plc,  United Kingdom. I am writing to solicit your assistance
in the transfer of Ten million seven hundred fifty thousand Great British
Pound Sterling (GBP 10,750.000.00) .

This fund is the  excess of what my branch in which I am the regional
manager made as profit during the last three years. I have already
submitted an approved End of the Year report to my Head Office here in
England and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed
this amount of (GBP 10,750.000.00) On a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a
beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money
thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money
into your bank account. I intend to give 35% of this fund to you while 65%
shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk
involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your
nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to
stand as the original depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response. SO PLS
CONTACT ME ON MY CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS: charlesclinton15@yahoo.com

for further details upon your acceptance of this offer.

With Regards,
Mr Charles Clinton
REGIONAL MANAGER
ROYAL TRUST FINANCE BANK PLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!