Search FraudFYI

Thursday, August 13, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Chin Sang chinsang001@gmail.com +852-81703197

from:    chin sang <chinsang001@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 6:36 PM
subject:    Please your (ID)
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your response. The reason why i contacted you is because i need a foreign partner to assist me in this project because i cannot use my fellow Chinese person because it will be too risky. I have planned this project carefully for us to succeed without any hitch and you will not be playing a complex role. As a point of emphasis, you shall be standing in as next of kin to receive this fund. You do not have to worry about being a relative of Mr. Abdul Karrim Qadri because anybody can be next of kin to any person as defined by WILL. Therefore, you will be responsible to open an offshore account in a suitable bank I shall introduce to you where the fund will be transferred to; this is your only role in this project and the reason why I contacted you to be my partner.

Be assured that i have every information and professionalism to take this transaction to success due to the privileged position i occupy at the bank. In the mean time, let’s keep this communication to emails for safety reason until we have established enough trust on each other. It will be my responsibility to ensure all expenses and costs needed to transfer this fund to you are taken care of here.

To prepare all necessary documents in your name for this project, you should send me your personal information below:

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Copy of your national identity card or driver’s license or international passport
4. Telephone:
5. Occupation:

I will also be sending you all information and documents about me and this project.

Due to the sensitive nature of the transaction, please it is important that we keep it confidential to ourselves so that we can enjoy the benefit without fear in the future after completion. please do not tell anybody about it. even when the money is transferred to you, we must try not to be too extravagant in the first years until we have good businesses to support our wealth.

I want to state again that your share will be 50% of the 21,500,000 million United States dollars which is equal to 10,750,000 US Dollars.

I will welcome questions from you on areas you need more clarifications about this project. our conversation should be restricted to email.

But if you have some important question and you think we can talk about it, you can as well reach me on the following telephone number: +85281703197.

I await your response.


Regards,

Mr. Chin Sang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!