Search FraudFYI

Sunday, September 20, 2015

419 scam email from Dr. James Sizu on behalf of Mrs. Angel Johnson james_sizu@yahoo.co.jp j88sizu@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.207.2.81
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

from: James Sizu <james_sizu@yahoo.co.jp> 
reply-to: James Sizu <j88sizu@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 8:06 AM
subject: On behalf of Mrs. Johnson.
mailed-by: yahoo.co.jp
signed-by: yahoo.co.jp

Hello.

With due respect, trust and humbleness, I write this proposal to you, which I deem would be of great interest to you. I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist my patient Mrs. Angel Johnson.

Mrs. Angel is presently under medical admission and receiving treatment here in this hospital where I works as a medical attendant. She presently asked me to source for a reliable foreigner for the purpose of establishing a charity home abroad.

This is the reason why I contact you. Details will be given to you upon the receipt of your response.

Kind Regards,
Dr. James Sizu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!