Search FraudFYI

Sunday, September 20, 2015

419 scam email from Orphaned Refugee Miss Alima Sawadogo Kipkalya mark@woodlandsnet.co.za alilmasawadogo@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.170.0.234
Originating ISP: Neotel Pty Ltd
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa

from: Miss Alima Sawadogo Kipkalya <mark@woodlandsnet.co.za> 
reply-to: alilmasawadogo@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 3:53 AM
subject: I beleive you can help
mailed-by: woodlandsnet.co.za

Greetings My Dear Friend,

My name is Miss Alima  Sawadogo , 25yrs old single female never married,
I’m from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road
Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been
on the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote
area called Kajong, in western Kenya. I lost my father on that day
faithful day, Secondly because of the political crisis and bomb explosions
with kidnapping from the rebels in Kenya, Mostly what happened at the
university on the date 02 April 2015, Somali militants burst into a
university in eastern Kenya on Thursday and killed nearly 150 students, In
Nigeria  More than 300 girls were kidnapped students girls are still
missing by the Boko Haramas bad stories  every day by day ,I am afraid to
continue my life and studies in Kenya ,Please I need your help to take me
out from here to a better place where I will settle and study, I am now in
a nearby country call Burkina Faso (West Africa) through the help of the
United Nations, peace keeping committee that visited Kenya.

Please read more from the website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7446832.stm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping
http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/nairobi-nairobi-area-ke/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022586/Masked-gunmen-launch-attack-morning-prayers-Kenyan-university.html

I am contacting you because I want you to stand as my guardian and Trustee
in the management of a sum of $3.2 Million u.s dollars that my late father
left for me before he died. I am the only Child  and I am ever ready to
offer you 30% for your kind assistant  in receiving these fund from the
bank  also you will invest the fund in your company, Mostly you will
recommend a good university where I will continue my studies; I will give
you more details and the reply from the bank on my arrival here to find
how the fund can be release to me as the next of Kin, Already I have been
communication with the bank through email before coming Burkina Faso, I
have presented the documents with me to the bank, I am now in A mission
refugee camp here in Burkina Faso to hide myself and wait for the
transfer, I hope you will read and understand my present situation also I
pray God will touch your heart to help me out from here , Please take me
as part of your family or your daughter, the fund is legally deposited
also will be legally transferred to your bank account, I will send my
photos and passport as soon as I read from you indicating your seriousness
in helping me out from here to a better place where I will start a new
life and complete  my studies, Sincerely Yours,Miss Alima Sawadogo .Pls
send reply to( alilmasawadogo@gmail.com    )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!