Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

419 scam email from Solomon Dunga dungasolomon@gmail.com Rev. Pastor Mark Elvis St. Peters Church of England pastormarkelvis@yahoo.com

from: Account Unit <dungasolomon@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:38 AM
subject: From Dunga Solomon, your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

My Dear Friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred to the cooperation with the new partner of Russia.
Currently, I'm in Russia for investment projects with my own share of
the total amount that I invest in real estate business.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
me in transferring those funds despite that it is not for us, like
some. Now contact my pastor, through their contacts, as described
below, and ask them to send you the amount of 450,000 U.S. dollars
(US$450,000.00), which I kept for your compensation for all your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this question.

REV.PASTOR MARK ELVIS.
St.Peters Church of England.
Abuja.
EMAIL: pastormarkelvis@yahoo.com

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So do not hesitate
and contact with the pastor and instruct him where to send the Visa
ATM Card to you.

Please let me know immediately you receive, so that we can share the
joy after all the suffering at that time. At this point, I am very
busy here for the investment projects which I and my new partner,
having at hand.

And finally, remember that I have instructed the pastor on your behalf
to get it  International Visa ATM Card , so do not hesitate to contact
the pastor MARK ELVIS, he will send to you the  Visa ATM Card without
any delay.

I wish you a happy time of life.

Your daily thoughts.
SOLOMON DUNGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!