Search FraudFYI

Thursday, October 1, 2015

419 scam email from Engr. Anastatia Nwobia Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Operational General Manager engranastatia@mail.com engr_anastatia4me@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 197.242.111.252
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Engr. Anastatia Nwobia <EngrAnastatia@mail.com> 
to: 
date: Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 4:57 AM
subject: Reply Today
mailed-by: linux.zamboniniserver.com.br

Dear Sir,

I am Engr. Anastatia Nwobia , the operation general manager GAS division
Napims attached with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

I have a deal of US$45.3 million that needs to be transferred into a bank
account of your choice for funding real estate investment.with my share
(55%), You are entitled to 35% from the total amount while 10% has been
mapped out to take care of any expenses we will incur to process the
payment.

This deal is an over invoiced contract sum when the Gas Plant was built of
which it was under my capacity and complete supervision. The actual
contract amount has already been paid to the contractor, I need your help
to join me work it out together for our mutual benefit. There is no risk
involved. You will be detailed as soon as you indicate your interest and
willingness.As a civil servant our work ethics demands that we do not have
any account abroad. And my effort to keep this deal highly confidential
and secret between us, respond to me through my private email:
engr_anastatia4me@hotmail.com

Await your response.

Regards,

Engr. Anastatia Nwobia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!