Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 18, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Musa Bello Integrated Payment Department aka Henry E. Goddard office.bank.info@gmail.com infocentralbankofnig@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 105.112.18.73
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from:    INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT <office.bank.info@gmail.com>
reply-to:    INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT <infocentralbankofnig@yahoo.com>
to:   
date:    Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 9:55 AM
subject:    CONFIRM YOUR ATM CARD.

Attn: Sir

I received the money $110 which you sent to my secretary yesterday Friday, I have arrange your ATM master card which the Accountant General of the Federation, Federal Republic of Nigeria ALH. Ahmed Idris arrange and most make sure that it get to you. But is part-payment of US$4.5million which you will receive  by your ATM master card next week, please reconfirm your address which you sent to me already before we send your card to you. Your balance will be pay by next years 2016 I will contact you be then.

You know that am just doing this because of the promise which you gave me that once you receive your ATM card , you will give me US$20,000.00 that's why I use my position to meet ALH. Ahmed Idris Accountant General of the Federation Federal Republic of Nigeria one or one to make sure that your documents approve and sign by the Federal government of Nigeria. Please you know that this is secret between me and you as you told me before 

Henry E. Goddard
MAC D1601-010 4549 Raeford Road
Fayetteville, NC 28304


Regards.


Mr. Musa Bello
INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT (ATM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!