from: OFFICE OF NIGERIA EFCC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
date: Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:39 AM
subject: I NEED YOU TO GET BACK TO ME NOW.
A new arrangement has been made and it has been that you cannot receive your fund from Nigeria here due to the forthcoming Election which will hold on 2nd of next month. As of now till middle of next month, no money will be shifted from here because of our project at hand.
We were informed that some Hoodlums are contacting you in respect to the collection of your fund which was long approved in your favor. As a matter of fact we have been on this investigation for some time, known to no one but the Presidency and some top government official who are in support of this investigation teamed to help stop fraudulent activities in country, and as well restore the image that has been tarnished by this group of people.
Although we have been able to come up with some good result about the people that have extorted money from you illegally, and we wish to list them so that you will personally indicate them by writing back to us with the name of whom scammed you among them as we want to make sure your payment is routed to you without any further delay. Note that we will surely deal and bring to book the people using the names of government officials below.
If only you will cooperate with us by co indicating correctly any of them. The Scammers using below government officials names have been arrested:
1) Governor Prof. Charles soludo Prof. Chukwuma C. Soludo, CFR Served From: 5/29/2004
2) Governor Chief (Dr.) J. O. Sanusi, CON Served From: 5/29/1999 - Retired 5/29/2004
3) Dr. R. Rasheed
4) Barrister Awele Ugorji
5) Rev. Nicholas Smith (Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)
6) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
7) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
8) Dr. Patrick Aziza (Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member)
9) Mr. Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
10) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
11) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala the Finance Minister
12) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
13) Barr Jacob Onyema
14) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
15) Mr John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
16) Rev. Francis Ademola
17) Rev. John Obi
18) Dr. S.K Williams
19) Mr. Musa Bello
20) Dr. SK. Adams
21) Governor Dr. Paul A. Ogwuma, OFR Served From: 10/1/1993 - Retired 5/29/1999
22) Nuhu Ribado Chairman Economic and Financial Comission
23) Messrs.Festus Keyamo Esq.(SAN)
24) Prince Robert Hall. (STFS)
25) Rev. Mike Davis Central Bank of Nigeria
26) Barrister Ted Ekwa Director Legal Department Central Bank of Nigeria
27) Prof. Lamido B Sanusi
28) Dr.James Eze CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
29) Rev James Morgan
30) Chief Ogbonnaya Onovo
31) Dr. Tony W.Ubandire (Pay-master General Foreign Operations Debt Reconciliations/Payment Central Bank of Nigeria
32) Dr Kingsley Moghalu Director's mandate CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
33) Governor Roy Pentelow Fenton Served From: 7/24/1958 - Retired 7/24/1963
34) Governor (Late)Alhaji Aliyu Mai-Bornu Served From: 7/25/1963 - Retired 6/22/1967
35) Governor Dr. Clement Nyong Isong Served From: 8/15/1967 - Retired 9/22/1975
36) Governor Mallam Adamu Ciroma Served From: 9/24/1975 - Retired 6/28/1977
37) Governor Mr. O. O. Vincent Served From: 6/28/1977 - Retired 6/28/1982
38) Governor (Late)Alhaji Abdulkadir Ahmed Served From: 6/28/1982 - Retired 9/30/1993
The above listed names are been traced/investigated by the ICPC and some of them have eloped the country, and note that if any of them is caught and found guilty he/she we go to jailed for 25 years (Twenty Five Years) as it is under the Degree 47 of the Constitution of this bank under the section 101(b)of criminal law. So we are waiting for you to write us back and inform us if any of the above names or any other one claiming to have your FUND from NIGERIA, have Extorted money from you; or once contacted you so that we can start taking the necessary procedural steps prior to bringing them to book and having your fund wired into your Bank account as nominated accordingly.
Incase the name of the Hoodlum that scammed you is not listed above, we will advise that you forward to us his/her name and his contact so that we can trace them and as well bring them to book. We apologies on behalf of the President and the people of Nigeria for any delay and lost this must have caused you in any way and promise that such thing will not occur again in the future. More importantly, if you are currently dealing with any one of them regarding your fund, we urge you to stop further contact with them as you are taking a very big risk!!! It might interest you to know that you will never get your fund from them as they have nothing to offer. The hoodlums will continue coming up with expenses and thereby requesting for money from you until you go Bankrupt.
We look forward to your maximum cooperation in anticipation.
Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde