Search FraudFYI

Sunday, November 1, 2015

419 scam email from John Shea petik@ukrpost.net j.shea@post.com

from: John Shea <petik@ukrpost.net> 
to: j.shea@zenithbankgroup.net
date: Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 1:59 PM
subject: Re: Reply
mailed-by: ukrpost.net

Dear Friend,

Please this mutual beneficial business deal is addressed to you in strict confidence and I advise you treat it as such.

I have Twenty-Eight Million United States Dollars (USD28M) only in a safe account that I want to re-profile on your name for investment protocol over there. Remuneration evenly.

If I may earn your trust, please get back to me with the reconfirmation of your contact details ( full name, address and contact phone number) for further directives, otherwise; please trash this original message and do not use the content therein against me or my good office.

Please reply through my on-the-go account (j.shea@post.com).

Thank you and have a nice day.

John Shea
j.shea@post.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!