Search FraudFYI

Thursday, January 28, 2016

419 scam email from George Manu meormanu0@gmail.com

from: George Manu <meormanu0@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 5:20 PM
subject: Re: This is the last notice..please confirm receipt
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear.

Thank you so much for your email. Its a pleasure writing you this acknowledged message of your acceptance letter to my proposal. As I have explained to you on my previous letter of the funds $13.7million which my government (Ghana Govt.) has approved as a payment to Government contractors under GNPC which I am the Director of Operation.

The aforementioned amount is an over invoice funds which I have cornered and well placed with necessarily backup to be wired out to your bank account as one of our contractors who executed the contract in our corporation. The issue of increasing your share should not arise now because my plans are that once the funds is wire to your nominated bank account, we can come into agreement of understanding either to start up a business ventures in your country or we can decide to share the funds which ever way we deem better.

I will want you to send me your personal details like,
1, your international passport or drivers license,  
2, home and office addresses
3, Your telephone numbers

This I will input into our CCPU (Central Contractors Processing Unit) as a formal process contractors are recognized for payment in our system here.

Thank you as I wait for your positive response. God bless us all

Best regard,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!