Search FraudFYI

Monday, February 29, 2016

419 scam email from Miss Lisa Sambo Financial Bank Lome-Togo Auditor lisachambers2003@gmail.com lisachambers2002@gmail.com +228-93056330

from: Lisa Chambers <lisachambers2003@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 4:10 AM
subject: My message
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

attachment; filename="proposal.jpg"
TO YOUR VERY ATTENTION
Kindly be informed that this email that came to your mailbox is not an error but was specifically addressed to you for your consideration.
I am here by contacting you because you are qualified by your name identity since you bear the same surname with the deceased and could receive the funds upon claims. Detail package of this transaction will be made available to you upon receipt of your favorable response on the above subject matter. My name is Miss. Lisa Sambo, an auditor in Financial Bank Lome-Togo I am writing for the following opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $10.500.000 ( Ten Million Five hundred thousand united states dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Engineer. Philip , a native of your country who unfortunately lost his life on a ghastly car accident with his wife and only daughter. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at $10.5 Million Dollars left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Financial Bank LOME TOGO where this huge amount were deposited. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 1 and half years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you a foreigner, Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.
All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Here is my direct number +22893056330 call me if you have any question, this is my private email address (lisachambers2002@gmail.com ) please do not fail to contact me through my private email address so that we can discuss about this deal in privacy Insha'Allah! Please if you are not interested kindly let me know so that i can continue with my search.
God bless you
Miss. Lisa Sambo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!