Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Leatrice Clayton mrs.leatriceclayton@gmail.com info_inspectionunit.usa15@yahoo.com

from: FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <mrs.leatriceclayton@gmail.com> 
reply-to: info_inspectionunit.usa15@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 1:56 PM
subject: PLEASE DEAR SISTER I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hello,Respond Immediately,

I am Mrs. Leatrice Clayton, I have been diagnosed of cancer and I
decided to donate some funds to better the lives of the less
privileged. I need a honest and trustworthy individual that will
utilize this funds to  fund religious organizations, orphanages and
less privileged propagating the word of God.

Mrs. Leatrice Clayton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!