Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 27, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Rose Daniel don67_yu@yahoo.co.jp office.office.19@mail.ru frankofficenow@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 197.234.219.78
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Benin

Sender: don67_yu@yahoo.co.jp
from:    Mrs Rose Daniel <office.office.19@mail.ru>
reply-to:    Mrs Rose Daniel <frankofficenow@yahoo.com>
to:   
date:    Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 4:22 AM
subject:    From the desk of Mrs. Rose Daniel.  I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your $50,000.00 Fifty Thousand United State Dollars because I travelled out of country since and have been in Paris-France all this while; I just came back 2 days ago.  However I asked Mr. Frank Mark about your funds and he told me that you did not get the fund till this date. I asked him why and he explained to me that you couldn't be able to pay the required fee needed to start releasing your payments. I ask him why they requested such huge amount from you instead of $35 I instructed him before I traveled.  Right now the only amount you have to send to my (Secretary LUIS OBADI) is only $35 for the activation of your Western Union VAT File paper, to entitle you receiving your daily payments till done? The $35 should be sending to below:  Here is information to send the fee both western union or money gram  Receiver:::LUIS OBADI Country: Benin Republic City : Porto Novo Question:when Answer: Soon Amount: $35 Mtcn::: Sender name:  Be advice that after this very $35, therefore will be none payment from you again than your daily confirming payment of $5,000 till the whole $50,000.00 is completed.  My word and order to the western union Manager Director is that you should pay only bet $35 no more no less. Therefore if anybody ask you for any additional payment after you paying $35, kindly report to me because the person has cross line of my orders.  Please I'm real sorry for the inconveniences this delayed might cause to you. Thanks: Mrs Rose Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!