Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

419 scam email from Abdussamad Dasuki contactus888-da6@yahoo.co.uk contactus88-da6@yahoo.es

from: Investment Partnership <contactus888-da6@yahoo.co.uk> 
reply-to: contactus88-da6@yahoo.es
to: 
date: Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 3:47 PM
subject: Official36 10/03/2016

Dear Friend,
I hope this email reaches you in good health and in the right state of mind. I am Abdussamad Dasuki, the younger brother to the former (NSA) National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki. My elder brother Sambo is currently facing trail for an alleged $2 billion arms deal under the last administration, Please disregard stories in the media because quite a number of them are exaggerated.

I am contacting you because I got your contact while I was doing a research for someone neutral who could assist us carry out several confidential investments of the sum $100,000,000.00Usd (one hundred million US dollars) in Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds and Real Estate in your country. This investment should be for a period of time before the present charges against him is settled, we are depending on your uprightness to ensure the overall success of this business partnership. For more information please READ:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34973872

In 2015 my brother who was then the (NSA) National Security Adviser gave me the sum of $100,000,000.00Usd (one hundred million US dollars), which I deposited in a bank through a financial broker. These fund has no link to the funds he is currently facing charges for. I therefore seek your approval to have this $100,000,000Usd transferred to your bank account as our foreign investor. After you received the fund in your account, you will be expected to invest 80% of the fund for us as instructed above and 20% will be for you. Meanwhile based on your responses to this email, I will forward your details to our investment lawyer, Mr Femi as he will ensure that the transaction is done in your favour as soon as possible.

In the meantime send me an acceptance email with the information requested and attached to this email, check the attachment for details.

Regards,

A. Dasuki

attachment; filename="Provide These Details and View Links.txt"
Send me these details in your acceptance email:

First Name:
Last Name:
Telephone:
Mobile:
Fax:
Marital Status:
Age:
Office Address:
Home Address:
Occupation/Position:

I will forward these details to my lawyer to ascertain you capability of handling this investment and establish a way to track the investment.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
View the links below to know more about my brother and provide me the following details, listed above to proceed:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34973872

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/sambo-dasuki-buhari

https://www.google.com/search?q=dasuki+%242b&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=dasuki+%242b+cnn&start=10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!