Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

419 scam email from Adams Williams hc8@manasehinc.net aaddamswill2014@qq.com

from: Adams Williams <aaddamswill2014@qq.com> 
to:
date: Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:57 AM
subject: ??: Re,My Investment details
mailed-by: qq.com
signed-by: qq.com

Dear ,

Thank you for replying my email message. How are you? Like you read in my message, a friend of mine has some funds in a commercial bank here in Ghana and wishes to invest them abroad in any business venture that would be profitable to him and the partner. There is a total some of $12.5 million deposited in this bank, if you accept this offer, he is ready to give you 40% equity of the business you will be investing the funds into.

Do note that this is 100% guaranteed and will be done within the confines of the law. You can give me a response here by supplying me your full details, full names, direct telephone numbers and present contact address. I shall give you more dtails upon hearing from you.

Thanks,

Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!