Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

419 scam email from David Koffi Daniels dkdan025@gmail.com dkdfirm@consultant.com

from: David Koffi Daniels <dkdan025@gmail.com> 
reply-to: dkdfirm@consultant.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 8:02 AM
subject: Attention
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Attention:
Today I have contacted you for the transfer of your relative money
with the bank here in Togo after your relative lost his life and that
of his entire family in an auto accident. I would want you to forward
to me the under-listed information so that I can give you a text of
application to fill and submit to the bank.
1. Your full name
2. Your resident address
3. Your telephone number
4. Your date of birth
5. Your profession
Please I will appreciate your urgent reply. Thanks as I look forward
to hearing from you.

Regards,
David K. Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!