Search FraudFYI

Friday, March 11, 2016

419 scam email from Dr. Mrs. Serah Abbas serahabbas2008@yeah.net serah.abbas4@outlook.fr

from: Serah abbas <serahabbas2008@yeah.net> 
reply-to: Serah abbas <serah.abbas4@outlook.fr>
to: 
date: Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 3:08 AM
subject: Greetings,From Dr Mrs Serah Abbas.Private Donation.
signed-by: yahoo.com

Greetings,From Dr Mrs Serah Abbas.

Greetings,Charity Trust Fund Donated of £6,142,728.00 to You. I am Dr Mrs Serah Abbas, a devoted Christian. I have a foundation/Estate uncompleted and needed somebody to help me finish it due to the nature of my health, the funds for this is available. Please contact me for more details.

Your faithfully,
Dr Mrs Serah Abbas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!