Search FraudFYI

Thursday, March 24, 2016

419 scam email from Felix Kwaku Owusu fase95@jbjbj.hk.tn w.flxowusu@gmail.com

from: Mr. Felix K. Owusu <fase95@jbjbj.hk.tn> 
reply-to: w.flxowusu@gmail.com
to: Recipients <fase95@jbjbj.hk.tn>
date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 8:08 AM
subject: Hello my friend,

Hello my friend,

My name is Felix Kwaku Owusu; I am a Ghanaian national. My father was
a paramount chief/leader in our community before he was murdered in
one of the recent crises due to dispute over the control of gold
mining site being own by my family.I need your help to assist me
relocate my inheritance sum of $12.487,000.00USD and some kilos of
gold bar to your country for investment purposes.

You will be entitle to manage the fund while i will continue my
education to become a Lawyer as that was my late father dream for me.
Kindly get back to me if you are capable to handle a project of such
magnitude so that i will give you full details of the transaction.
Remain bless. Looking forward hearing from you.

Kind regards

Felix K.Owusu
Email: w.flxowusu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!