Search FraudFYI

Friday, March 11, 2016

419 scam email from Joy Sharon joysharon77@daum.net joysharon77@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.207.13.65
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

from: joy sharon <joysharon77@daum.net> 
to: joysharon77@daum.net
date: Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:18 PM
subject: hi
mailed-by: daum.net

Hello Dear From sharon How are you and your family. I
am Miss,sharon 21 years old the only daughter of my late
parents. I am writing because i need your help to transfer
the money my late father deposited in the bank for me before
he met his death, and i will explain more when you reply on
how you can be my guardian in the management of a sum $18.5
million u.s dollars. Please I am ever ready to offer you 35%
for your help. please contact me on this email address for
further process,i will be looking for your urgent response
with best regard; write   me on  joysharon77@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!