Search FraudFYI

Thursday, March 24, 2016

419 scam email from Mohad Sule mohadsule@gmail.com mohadsule2@gmail.com +27-786738014

from: mohad <mohadsule@gmail.com> 
reply-to: mohad <mohadsule@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 4:21 PM
subject: PLEASE, HELP ME TO INVEST MY FUND.
signed-by: yahoo.com

DEAR, PLEASE, OPEN ATTACHED FILE FOR INFO.

attachment; filename=PARTNERSHIP.doc
Dear,

I write to inform you that I have some amount of money to invest.   This fund is for investment purposes, as you will play the role my family foreign partner. I seek your help in securing this fund for investments purposes only.

Hence my intention is go into partnership with you by the time the transaction is completed and I will come to meet you for us to proceed.

I will give you more details and clarification after I receive your candid acceptance to help me. Contact me at mohadsule2@gmail.com or call me on this number PHONE: +2778 6738014

I await your response.

God Bless you.

Mohad Sule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!