Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Robert James' Dying Widow Mrs. Lizzy James ooyuxtuki@yahoo.co.jp lizzyjamess@excite.co.jp lizzyjames@excite.co.jp

Originating IP: 41.202.94.97
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: ooyuxtuki@yahoo.co.jp
from:    lizzy james <lizzyjamess@excite.co.jp>
reply-to:    lizzy james <lizzyjames@excite.co.jp>
to:   
date:    Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 2:08 PM
subject:    Dear Good Friend In Christ

Dear Good Friend In Christ

Sorry if this message come to you as a surprise,My name is Mrs. Lizzy James,From Ivory Coast west African,Married to Mr.Robert James. Im sendindg you this message from my sick bed I got your email through my late husband internet datas.

Im currently addmited to the hospital here in Ivory Coast suffering from kidney cancer & Parkinson disease which denied me making babies,According to my Doctor I will not last more than two Month.

My late husband Mr.Robert James was a very rich business Man in Ivory Coast When He was alive He deposited ($ 5,000,000.00 ) USD with one prime bank here in Ivory Coast.I wish to know if I can trust you to use this fund for charity project like Orphanages and churches. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are Unbelivers.

$5,000,000.00ent of the total fund $ 5,000,000.00 as a compensation use %85 for Charity as I mentioned.Immidiately I hear from you I will give details to achieve it, Please always be prayerful all through, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another man/woman of good faith for this same purpose.

God Bless You.
Mrs.Lizzy James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!