Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Siven Bran christopher_kalou_love@yahoo.co.jp sivenbran1@gmail.com sivenbran2@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.202.82.174
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: christopher_kalou_love@yahoo.co.jp
from: Siven Bran <sivenbran1@gmail.com> 
reply-to: Siven Bran <sivenbran2@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 10:16 AM
subject: I have an urgent project donation for you/My name is Mrs. Siven Bran nationality of Canada based in my adoptive Country Ivory coast. Actually I have donation project to offer you ! which what 4.7 million us Dollars. But before will proceed I would like to hear from you Thanks Mrs. Siven Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!