Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

419 scam email from Nicole Deje nicole_deje@hotmail.com

from: Nicole Deje <nicole_deje@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 2:16 AM
subject: Hello dear
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Hello dear,

Thank you so much for your mail, i appreciate that you brought out the time to write back, I decided to contact you through your advert  because of the urgency of my situation here and my intentions to relocate to your country soon.

My name is Nicole Deje, I 'm 25 year old female, from Southern Sudan. I am actually in search of an honest and reliable agent who will help me invest my inheritance in property and business in your country. i have chosen to contact you after viewing your advert and i believe you will help me with the right business investments that i will invest my inherited 2.8 million euros in.

I hope to hear from you soon if you are interested to be my partner in this investments,  I will forward my telephone numbers to you if you wish to speak with me on phone. Looking forward to your response.
Yours Miss Nicole      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!