Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

419 scam email from Stephen Gianino HM Treasury Investigating Officer wewe.eeew@aol.co.uk stephen.gianini001@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.211.53.14
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Stephen Gianino <wewe.eeew@aol.co.uk> 
reply-to: stephen.gianini001@gmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 5:47 PM
subject: Urgent
mailed-by: aol.co.uk
signed-by: mx.aol.co.uk

Dear friend,

My name is Stephen Gianino,Investigating Officer,HM Treasury. I wish  to notify you that your Inheritance fund ($6Million USD) has been  package in a consignment to be deliver to you, through our diplomat  who has arrived Africa, I need you to get back to me with your full name, mobile number and your contact address to enable me release the contact of the diplomat to you.

Stephen Gianino.
Investigating Officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!