Search FraudFYI

Thursday, March 17, 2016

419 scam email from Wang Lei Bank of China Financial Supervisor wlei7700@yahoo.com.hk

from: Lei Wang <wlei7700@yahoo.com.hk> 
reply-to: Lei Wang <wlei7700@yahoo.com.hk>
to: 
date: Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:00 AM
subject: Here is the details of my Proposal
mailed-by: yahoo.com.hk
signed-by: yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,

My name is Wang Lei and i am the Financial Supervisor for Bank of China, Hong Kong branch. During my last account auditing, i came across an account that has been dormant since 2003 with a balance of 55 million dollars. After series of investigations, i discovered that the account belonged to an American doctor who died along with his family in a plane crash while on vacation in Africa.

All efforts to contact members of his family to come forward and claim the funds have been to no avail and my bank is set to turn in the funds as unclaimed. When this happens, the money automatically belongs to my bank and the Chinese government. I do not want this to happen and this is where i need your help I need you to claim these funds as a next of kin to the account holder. I have arranged for an attorney who will process the paperwork that will make you a properly documented beneficiary of the account. When the necessary documents are available, my bank will release the funds to the attorney in your name.

All i need you to do is to open a secret numbered offshore account at a bank i will recommend later. This way, i can wire the funds easily without troubles from my government. After the funds reaches the offshore account, you can then transfer the funds to your local bank. Your share of the money is 40 percent. I will provide you with instructions on how to send my 60 percent when you have the funds in your local bank account.

This brings us to the big question; WHY YOU? why would i choose a total stranger? well i have planned this operation for a while now and the only way to go about it is to use a total stranger to avoid troubles from my bank because they monitor all our activities and the Chinese government has very strict laws against corruption.

The terms of this arrangement are as follows:

1. I will not ask you to send me your account information or credit card information.

2. I will pay all the attorney fees and the cost of transferring the funds from my bank to the offshore account including taxes.

3. You will be responsible for the cost of setting up the offshore account.

If you agree to the above terms and wish to continue, please provide me with the following information so that the attorney can start processing the documents:

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH
YOUR OCCUPATION
A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR VALID ID (This is required by my bank to approve the next of kin documents)

If you feel you can't continue, please notify me so i can find someone else. I will completely understand.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Wang Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!