Search FraudFYI

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Loan scam message left as a comment on the FraudFYI blog from Mr. Barry More barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com

Another one who has reported their own scam.

Posted by Kendra Faith https://plus.google.com/109554669318735723058/posts
Great thanks unto these great company who made it possible for me to upgrade my business i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and pay my bills.Until i met this company who helped me out with the sum of [$100,000]. I'm very glad and happy because I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit.Truly i want to thank Mr Barry More who seriously help me through and ensure i get the loan without delay.If you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr Barry More at [barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com ] for a fast and safe loan. on Loan scam message left as a comment on the FraudFYI blog from Mr. Arnold Collins Kumar India Loan Home presidentobamafinace@consultant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!